It doesn’t look like much but it’s SO delicious. Even those who are not popcorn fans can’t get enough of this simple treat. I’ve seen several recipes for different versions, but here is how I do it. No frills. Just delicious yummy-ness. We usually make a few batches of this at holiday time, but there’s no reason to limit it! Enjoy!
White Christmas Popcorn
Perfect snacking treat for the holidays or for gifts.
Write a review
- 3 microwave popcorn bags
- 1 pkg. Almond Bark (12 squares)
- 1. Spread out and tape down enough wax paper to cover your counter top or table. (You'll thank me later!) Have a large mixing bowl and spatula ready to go.
- 2. Microwave one bag of popcorn. Then spread out the whole bag onto the counter and fish out the "old maids", those seeds that didn't pop.
- 3. Microwave 4 squares of the almond bark (1/3 of the package) for about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes until melted. The bowl will be hot so be careful!
- 4. Immediately add the popcorn to the bowl and stir gently until all of the popcorn is coated.
- 5. Spread the coated popcorn onto the wax paper to cool.
- 6. Repeat the process 2 more times. One package of the almond bark will go for 3 bags of popcorn.
- 7. Store in an airtight container if it lasts more than 2 hours.
- I use just regular buttered microwave popcorn. It tastes great to me.