This recipe is hubby approved! We like salty foods, and this was a great way to use up all that fresh Alaska Red salmon. We smoked our own salmon filets (recipe to come in the future), and used that for the main ingredient. Super yummy!
Smoked Salmon Spread
Salty and savory spread for your crackers or breads.
Write a review
- 4 half fillets of Smoked Salmon, chopped (about 4 oz of meat)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 dill pickles, chopped (or 1 Tbsp dill relish)
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tsp dill
- 3 dashes lemon juice
- 2 dashes worchesteshire
- Remove the salmon meat from the skin and bones. Add all ingredients to a food processor and chop until smooth. The spread will likely be salty already, but you may add salt if needed.
- Serve on crackers or crusty bread.